Re: relays and wiring them. for euro lights

> <http://lighting.mbz.org/tech/how_to/relays>

This is a good page, except that this guy is confusing
a few very minor concepts and things that I will no go
into details as I do not have time, and quite frankly
I do not care.

Only one thing, if you are installing ANYTHING
electric in your car, do not hook it up to you
alternator!! Hook it up with the PLUS terminal on your
battery, period. Your car is running electrical
accessories from the battery. The alternator's job is
to supply current to keep the battery alive. If you
are afraid that your connection between your
alternator abd your battery, fix this segment first.

> <http://www.scirocco.org/tech/16v/eurolights>
>
> Get busy.
>
> TBerk

And the very first thing off of the PLUS terminal of
your battery SHOULD be an inline fuse. Or else buy
yourself a fire extinguisher, as you then increase
your chance to be needing one someday..

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco