Re: Talon

I agree, notice in my original story I added the " So he says"  People like
to exagerate when it comes to how much horespower they have.

and guess what I heard after I beat him twice "Some thing is wrong with my
car,  it doesn't feel right."
Yeah well that is because you just got be by a car that I was telling him
has 130 horespower and is an 86.

Robert

written by:Josh Hignight