SHENANIGANS! (get your broom sticks!)

ok, I'm declaring shenanigans on:
Greg Gullion of Denton, TX

for the following reason(s):
1-	I bought some side markers from him and SPECIFICALLY ASKED if they were
MATCHED, to me, that means right and left. NOT BOTH THE SAME. Which is what
I received.
2-	...this one's my own fault, but I wanted to warn others...I got those "$5
race stickers" from him as well....they sucked. They are crappy, low-quality
stickers that I wouldn't have even paid postage for. I should have asked to
see them first. Again, my fault on this one.

Now, I have e-mailed Greg well over a week ago concerning this and have
received no reply. So now I take it to the list as a warning to others not
to buy from this guy (unless he comes clean and does me right).

Sorry if this semi-OT post has offended anyone (except Greg).

Dan
'81 Rabbit Sport Truck
'87 16v Scirocco
'00 Jetta