Scroungers be damned!

There is a white 85 Wolfsburg Rocco at my local boneyard that I've been
carefully picking at. The insides were perfect accept for a few seat tears.
Even a totally intact center console with original Heidleburg cassette deck.
I was really pissed yesterday when I went for the door handle and found
someone had totally hacksawed the radio out, destroying the once perfect
console. What debauchery! I should have snatched it and put it on ebay, at
least it wouldn't have been murdered. My 13 Y.O. son noticed it first and
said, "Hey dad, look what some butthole did." That's my boy!
OK, I've vented,
Jon Palm
85 8v