RE: It has begun! (bought the TEC-II)

> thanks for that post scott... we all hate you now...
> chris jevens
> ps-When am I gonna get my ride in it????

Chris, the question really is when am *I* going to get a ride in it? I beat
my brains to get the car driveable (barely) for Waterfest but then it went
right back to the shop for more development. The story of this car's life is
that my crewchief has been responsible for building it. I spec it out and
guide the development.

It was always intended to be a long-term project, yet I figured it would
have been done a year ago. However, it always gets put on the back burner to
his regular business. So, what happens is that the project goes into
hibernation, I get more money or grander ideas, and then we order up a new
round of special parts. This sets the schedule back more and then the cycle
repeats.

My Rocco was originally intended to be a moderate daily driver with creature
comforts. Then it turned into a really hot performance car with some luxury
(AC, power steering, etc.) Now, the AC has been scrapped, the TEC and
throttlebodies are going in along with nitrous, it already has the 6-speed.
Yikes... The good thing is that after this round there won't be very much
that I could possibly do to it. :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut