To Josh with the Rally Golf Lights

How did you manage to fit them onto a Rocco?  Do they
fix normally?  I saw the pictures from the 2001
gathering, and needless to say, your Scirocco is the
coolest i've ever seen.  (when looking at the front)

where did you get the idea to do that?  I've been
looking into getting some Eurolights, but if what you
did is in the same ballpark, moneywise, i'd rather do
that.  It makes the rocco look very sleek and new.
Good Job by the way on the installation.  Looks good!