Re: No one bid on this plz (R/C car body)

Hello,

in fact I have one of these Scirocco-RC chassis.

www.Scirocco2.de/rc_sci1.jpg
www.Scirocco2.de/rc_sci2.jpg
www.Scirocco2.de/rc_sci3.jpg
www.Scirocco2.de/rc_sci4.jpg

BUT it would be more than cool if Eric could get the mint one
on eBay for reproduction.
I'd be interested in a copy also and gladly pay for it !

Of course I can also offer mine for reproduction,
but the condition of it is only good/average.

Good Luck Eric that you will get the mint one !!!

friendly Greetings
Dirk