RE: No one bid on this plz (R/C car body)

Randy,
IIRC, HPI (www.hpiracing.com) makes a ronal turbo look alike wheel for their
12th scale "mini". The car itself isn't in production anymore (I found a
nitro powered one in Canada and just received it), but they still make the
parts. Look under wheels and under mini wheels.

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services
New Mexico Campus
(505) 821-4800