FS: 84 1/2 1.8l 8v silver Rocco in DC/MD area

84 1/2 1.8l 8v

Engine:
Transplant from 85GTI, engine has roughly 80K miles on it.
G-Grind cam
dual downpipe
Neuspeed Throttle body
Fuel Enrichment system
Brand new stuff:
    water pump - 3 months old
    all new belts - 3 months old
    shifter lever relay - 1 month old
    clutch - 6 months old
    wheel bearings - 6 months old
    master cylinder - 6 months old
    rebuilt transmission - 7 months old

Wheels/Tires/suspension/exhaust:
    Corrado 17?spoke 15"(clean) with nearly new Kuhmo Ecsta 712's - 5 months
old
    boge turbo gas shocks, GTI springs, front and rear sway bars
    neuspeed P-flo.
    Autotech 2.5" exhaust - in trunk.

Interior:
    Dash (2 small cracks) and all are very clean
    seats are in pretty good shape
    headliner clean with rips only on the back hatch
    power mirrors, that work!

Exterior:
    Decent paint. some transplanted body panels, I'd call it "urban silver
camo."

included in the deal:
    33% reduction short shifter and bushings - in trunk
    dash cover, black red lettering - in trunk
    complete MkII black body trim - in trunk
    Momo pedals
    Sparco shifter
    Bentley manual

the bad:
    heater valve needs to be replaced

asking $1950 OBO

All work on this sucker was done by NGP "New German Performance" of
Aberdeen, Md.  This baby runs very well and the engine pulls hard.  I'm sure
there are things I'm forgetting, letme know if you have any questions.  I
can email pics.  This baby passed Md state inspection as well as the
emission test all with the last 6 months.

thanks,
Chuck