RE: The Tranny that went bye bye, aka I am gonna Cry

Randy, I have a 9A tranny that you might want to play with. It is yours for
$250. The gears are:

R&P: 3.667
1st: 3.455
2nd: 2.118
3rd: 1.444
4th: 1.129
5th: 0.894

For comparison's sake, your 2Y's gears are:
R&P: 3.667
1st: 3.455
2nd: 2.118
3rd: 1.444
4th: 1.129
5th: 0.912

So, your acceleration will be basically the same. However, the 5th gear will
be ever so slightly less buzzy. -not enough to really notice, though. Lemme
know *asap* if you want it 'cause somebody else has asked about it.
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region
100 Wall Street, 10th Floor