Re: Corbeau seats and possible trade of Jetta Gli Recaros for Scirocco seats

I have a Corbeau Forza in my rocco, and its really a bit too big.  So I
lost the adjustability.  The A4 is actually 1.5" taller (probably due
to an adjustable back), so I doubt it would fit at all.  The clubman
might be a better bet (31" tall instead of 35 for the Forza or 36.5 for
the A4 (numbers from http://www.corbeau.com/brochure/index.html)

Hope that helps