Looking for a N. Seattle area shop to paint a Mk1 Scirocco

Anyone have any recommendations for a GREAT bodyshop between N. Seattle
& Everett that can paint my girlfriends newly aquired Mk1 Scirocco?
Looking to find that special someone (HEH, sounds like the personals...)
who likes dubs and who does awesome paint work.  Anyone have any
recommendations as to decent paint other than Sikkens?  Please, if you
have any suggestions or know anyone, let me know...  I had considered
using the same painter that did mine but he's too much of a slacker.

Andre'
Lime Green 79
Kirkland WA
ICQ #76283458