Re: [VW-TECH] RE: (non-roc) 83-84 rabbit gti fender flares

I also purchased some GTI fender flares, new but from Brazil or Italy, I
forget right now.  I also thought to adapt them to the Mk1, so Yes my
idea (not patented, drat!) predates your post by many years.  ;])

I got them from Potter I think, comes in a set, was waaay below a
hundred for the 4 parts.

TBerk