Re: [OT] Saving Streaming video / quicktime

Check you media playback settings, in Quicktime at least there is a
choice to save files in cache after download. In any case you will
usually find a very large file in the temp files on you local drive with
a very strange name.

Before it has a chance to get wiped, copy and rename it to another location.

It's kinda hit and miss based on who and how the content was setup, and
other factors but it's an easy 'cheat'.

TBerk
(I mean that based on the lack of a Save choice from the File pulldown menu.)