RE: wheel question

Depending on the exact offset, you should have no problems. My OZ's were
16x7.5, and I had to put a 10mm spacer in the rear because it (the rim, not
tire) was just barely rubbing the paint off the springs.

You can run either 205/40-16 or 205/45-16. I had 205/40 Yoko A520s, and they
are just a hair shorter than OEM-size tires on teardrops. In hindsight, I
might have gone with 205/45 for the slightly better job they do of filling
the wheel well.

Whatch out for construction zones.

Neal (picking up my 15" BBS wheels tomorrow...)