Re: [tech]: help with fast idle? anybody?

> << but i've had em before
>  w/o it messing with the idle; unless it was upstream of the o2 sensor? i'm
>  so close! c'mon, help a brother out! >>
>
> Check the little O-ring that goes around the idle screw.  It might be shot.

  agreed. that's always been my problem. i just use a little piece of
teflon tape and never worry about it again. of course, you could always
use this as an excuse to upgrade ot a audi throttle body WITH a good
o-ring.... :)

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com