Aluminum honeycomb and Roccos?

'lo list:

     I recently handled some aluminum honeycomb sandwich for the first time
and was astounded at its light weight and monstrous stiffness.  Can this
stuff be used to shore up our car's structure;  turned into a Cheapass™ rear
anti-roll bar?

      The actual honeycomb appears to be glued to the aluminum sheets so I
don't know if it can withstand flexing without cracking the glue.  On the
other hand, I believe this material was used to form the tub of the Vector
W8 supercar as well as the body or wing of the sexy but doomed XB-70
Valkyrie bomber.

     A pipe dream, I know, but after touching the material the mind reels.
So how do you fabricate things with this stuff?.  Is there a reason no one
uses it?  Is carbon fiber vastly superior?  Still in awe, benton-----