SEAT LEON - the descendant of the Scirocco ? - at least the sportiest car from VW at the moment...

Macsek wrote :

> So I would recomment to buy a Trabant instead of a Skoda (am I right, Dirk? :-)

not really.

I'd prefer  the Skoda Octavia 20V Turbo that I drive at work.
It is pretty fast and I like the engine.
Would be a nice engine swap into my Scirocco, hehehe :-)

Speaking of that cool engine, my co-worker
got her new SEAT Leon 20V Turbo with 180HP last week,
a true descendant of the Scirocco in the VW-Group.
That car of her is pretty cool, I'm impressed and the looks are good too,
 she already lowered it and put 17" wheels on.
I don't even think about to race her with my Scirocco.
( I hate to lose against girls:-)  )
here are some facts of the car :
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/guest/printreview_full.php3?id=556161

as there are no more new Sciroccos & Corrados from VW,
we should consider buing a LEON to have a new toy :-))

Greets :-)
Dirk