Re: TX Contingent GTG - 9/22

doh ahh crap!

ok so i like got swamped at work and totally forgot about this.
1>
Is anyone headiong out from austin? call me tomorrow morning
if you are 512-447-2623.
2>
I'm betting since im such a dolt my girl wont be coming with
me so, is there a place to crash for me, can i find a hotel
there or should i look to book one now (if so any suggestions)
3>
i'm going to TRY and get all my crap together and washed and head
out tomorrow at 1, should put me there at 4:30..I hope....

augh
Ryan