From: "Justin Tomlinson" <unklebob@fatchicksinpartyhats.com>
To: "Vat o'Knowledge" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 11:37 AM
Subject: Need a Part (Again)

> Okay, so I got the head (Thank you so much Eric)....and it's on now....but
the shop just called and said it won't be ready today because they have to
order an "upper air bypass hose" for 180$(!!!!!) and that won't be in until
at least monday....if any-one has one of these, could you please contact
me?, I'd rather not have to pay >that< much for one...used but in good
condition is fine with me...