RE: the function of rear wings...

Marc,

Yes I was talking about high speeds, before I put on the Kamei X1
body kit and Zender Spoiler, the car was "jumpy" above 90MPH
(140KMH) now it runs smoothly, hugging the road at 90MPH, I have
pushed my little 85 8v up to 100MPH (160KPH) without fear, and a
few times, ran it to 110MPH (180KPH) on a long straight line with
fairly good stability (I am still ridding stock springs and shocks,
therefore once this gets changed and the car sits 1.25" lower than
it does now, this will have to be revised once again).

So Yeah The right body Kit /Spoiler Combination DOES make a
difference, Especially that Kamei Air Dam. (very notable difference
even at speed of 70MPH (nose sits put on highway no "tipping" (up
and down movement) keeping the wheels on the road firmly planted
even at 70MPH(110KPH).

Mark If you want Next Tuesday I can Take you for a spin, I took
Melany last Tuesday and she was impressed by the car handling
compared to get GTI on the road, not to mention how "spunky (her
word not mine)" engine.

Patrick