Re: It's a car, it's a plane, its a ..............?

He he, I think I'd rather have a Soccer mom in a Suburban talking on the
phone, slappin' one of her 7 kids in the back while opening a snickers bar
and steering with her knees behind me in rush hour traffic than this guy.

Randy

Hi

It actually could look like the old european car Skoda or maybe an old Saab
96
...he's probably never bored when he drives = theres always a gauge he
hasn't checked...and a light that flashes! :-)

Morten Nielsen