RE: [Mk1gti] How to find your redline???

Well, man, you really didn't do anything to your motor to increase its
redline. Yeah, your mods ensure that it will make power at higher than
standard revs, but without proper fasteners, stiff valve springs (a *must*
with a radical cam), etc... You're playing with a live grenade.

I'd say that your regular 6300rpm (or thereabouts) redline applies.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!