Re: [Opinions on California Squeegee]

soft silicone squeegee from the
California Car Duster people) ....  Has anyone used
this, and what are your thoughts on it?

I've used one all summer and no ill effects, just get the car really clean of
grit before you use it and rinse and wipe it a lot (every swipe). On a flat
car like the Rocc it's great, and on the black bug I don't notice any
scratches from it (black is brutal for every flaw) and it works pretty well
despite the curves. But there is the possibility of scratching if there is any
grit, for sure, same as if you dry with anything else gritty. Really cuts down
drying time, I just grab two clean hand towels from the wash and then I don't
have to worry about if the chamois has been on the floor ( darn kids...)