ETKA under WinMe?

I think this has been gone over before, but I need to know how to set up
ETKA to run under Windows Me.  My screen resolution is set to max
(1024x768), but I can only see the upper-left part of the EKTA screen.
 My old computer (Win98) ran it with no problems, but I had my
resolution set lower and I'ld have to set it higher to run ETKA.
If anyone understands what the hell I'm trying to explain, please lend
me a hand helping me figure it out.  I remember something about a
virtual desktop, but I'm not exactly sure.....
Thanks,
Nate
'81
'84