Bosch 40a Relay Part #?

Im having a hard time finding some Bosch 40a relays for the installation of
my euro lights. Ive tried a few local stores with no success. However, i
have found one purveyor about a hours drive. Does anyone have a part #? I
talked to this one lady and I couldnt articulate it to her other than the
fact i wanted a 40a relay.  I just figured a relay is a relay but then again
im a neophyte when it comes to this sort of thing. thanks for helping
someone whos driving around in the dark ;)

Duncan
87 16v

"Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"-Nietzsche