Re: programmable engine management

As I said it started the engine with all the goodies installed on first
cranking.
I only had to turn the micture knob to the rich side about 30%. The car was
driveable out of the box. i corrected the values according to the manual so
I could return the mixture knob to 0% and then drove the car to the higway
and started setting the TP and acceleration enrichment parameters. This far
the only parameters I've changed are the rpm/fuel wich is constant
throughout
the rpm range (this actually needs tweaking put my buttdyno is not enough
accurate to do it right, so I'll wait till I find the dyno), tp/fuel wich is
rather linear
and acceleration enrichment witch was set just by trial and error. Now after
driving it for a month I see that startup parameters need a little help as
it does
not start enough well. Everything else seems fine this far.

Lauri!
'84 2.0 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.eabc.edu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added something new to my site!