Re: ABA swap questions

If you want a turbo with 8:1 compression, you don't want CIS or CIS-E. You'd want real pulsed EFI, and you'd want to run a shitload of boost, something CIS or CIS-E wouldn't be able to handle. The problem with turbocharging a CIS car is that over 5-6lbs of boost, you start running over the limits of the fuel injection.Stuff a nice 2.0l 16v motor in it, and be happy. If you really want to turbocharge it, be prepared for a long challenging project that isn't for the faint of heart :) Ask me, Honnold, Brad, Wing or any of the other guys doing this. The 8v stuff is fairly readily available, but the 16v stuff is DIY.
	-ghuff