Re: Tire reccomendation request.

Brian, I have been hearing great things about the Kuhmo Ecsta Supra 712.

discout tire has them

and they are VERY affordable for what they are.

Eric

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Brian McGarvey wrote:

> Semi OT its for the wife's cabby, but it does have the 16v teardrops on
> it. so there some scirocco content.
>
> It currently has Goodyear GT something. Didnt get to really evaluate these
> as the 16v got smooshed... >:-(
>
> Where its going. NYC. not to be driven in the snow or salt.
>
> there will be rain. and the wife will be driving it
> chassis A1 82 rabbit cabby
> Springs H&R OE's
> shocks Koni's (not dual damped only single)
> anti roll-- front
> big ass front sway bar by suspension techniques (22-23mm )
> upper strut bar 8v
> lower cross brace 16v
> anti - roll rear
> big ass rear sway bar by suspension tech (22-23mm)
>
> body kit BBS. cabby kit.
> so whats the suggestion
>
> I'd like midly agressive, but still slightly comfy for the wife. Might
> have to remove some of the anti-roll kit when i get my rocco in about a
> year or so...
> brian
> 87 16v smooshed RIP
> 85 Cabby Dead Tranny
> 82 Cabby money pit. now getting a new Radiator
> 81S needing a new home..

Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
79 Scirocco (Parts car)
80 Scirocco (Parts car)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic (Katy's Daily Driver)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox