From: "Randy B" <sirocco@telocity.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 5:26 PM
Subject: USA under terrorist Attack!

If you haven't learned about this yet, turn on the news.
It is a very tragic day in the US.

World Trade Centers collapse after planes hit
  Plane hits Pentagon, part of the Pentagon collapses
  Bush calls trade center crashes terrorist act
  Federal buildings, United Nations evacuated
  FAA grounds all U.S. flights, sends trans-Atlantic flights to Canada
  Israel evacuates embassies

Randy