RE: 2H vs. 4K vs. FK - which is best for 16v

Here's what you need to learn the different ratios:
http://www.scirocco.org/gears/

One potential issue: While I think you can retro-fit 100mm output shafts on
a 4K, I think someone told me you couldn't do it to a 2H. This would be a
problem on a 16v...

Neal