wonderful!

I replaced the clutch pushrod, thrust plate, throwout bearing, and little
arm that pushes on the throwout bearing.  It seemed like it was working for
a little while, and then went back to the same old symptom...tough to get in
to any gear while the car is stopped.  This took me from 10:30 this morning
until about 5:30.

pressure plate and clutch look fine??? I dont get it!!  everything has less
than 10k miles on it.

i hear this clicking noise coming from under the hood while the car is
running thinking whatever that was is the problem...i pop the hood and find
that the fan has chewed a hole in that $100 upper radiator hose...

FUCKING GREAT!!

I am ready to drive this car off a cliff, real soon...

Joe