From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Jason87VW
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2001 9:18 AM
To: 'Scott F. Williams'
Cc: 'Scirocco List'
Subject: RE: [TECH] Wheels & Tires...HELP!

My problem is $$$ money baby...All I have for funds at this point
is my
Sears card. That's it! The money I do have has to go to my Motronic
ignition. I am truly screwed. Unless I keep the 13" stock rims that
came on
the 81 (which is what I wanted to do) and try to find a good snow
tires or
something. I live just south of Boston so snowy conditions are
highly
likely. I honestly don't know what to do...What is that biggest
fattest tire
I can put on the 13's ?