RE: [TECH] Wheels & Tires...HELP!

Jason, you are clearly out of your mind. To pay that kind of money for a
crap tire is absolutely crazy. :^) Proceed immediately to your closest car
magazine and flip to the Tire Rack advertisment pages. Or, go to their
website and sample tire prices and specs from there. Your $117 can buy you a
helluvalot better tire than the Dunlop SP5000.

Also, what rims are you looking at? What do you currently have? Are you
absolutely in need of new rims? It is better to invest in some 195/55/14
tires and put them on your stock 14x6" rims than to buy a marginal 15" tire
and rims. Also, where are you located in the U.S? I highly recommend
performance tires for everything but snowy conditions. If this is a concern
for you then buy proper snow tires. All seasons tires are a compromise under
all conditions.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut