Re: brother WTB a rocco...

Hey i might be interested in selling my 16v rocco, the odometer is broke but
if i had to guess it has about 180,000 on the clock. the reason i might be
selling is because i dont if i have informed the list yet but i work for a
certain dealership and i had an airbag in a brand new car go off on me, and
im looking into a lawsuit, so i should be coming into a great deal of money,
im looking into a jetta 3 glx vr6, its lowered, exhaust, suspension, its
sweet, i mean its not a rocco but its got more room, hey i dont know, but
anyway if he makes a good offer i might be down. My scirocco is an 88, its
tornado red, its lowered on neuspeeds and boges all around, its got a k&n,
and a weighted shifter, its got limo tint on all the rear three windows, i
think thats all, or all i can remember right now. Like i said i dont knwo
whats gonna happen with this, but i would not be trying to rip anyone off, i
want to pass this car onto someone who is gonna take care of it, it needs
tlc, all roccos do. Anyways let me know.

Aaron Carter
88 16v rocco
Sac/Davis CA