Re: engine performance mods- experienced opinions wanted

Correct- the oil additive is a break in fluid.

I was informed that the coatings (thermal) to the manifolds would assist
in cooling, as well as
increase the life of the engine.

Now coating one of these pieces individually may not provide much
thermal protection
but consider having them all coated- I would think that would have an
impact.

As well I would shroud and ram air the air box.

Mike