Re: New guy on the list

>From: thescirocco@juno.com
>To: spoolin81@hotmail.com
>CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: Re: New guy on the list
>Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 11:03:12 -0400
>
>On Fri, 14 Sep 2001 10:48:04 -0400 "Ryan Mc" <spoolin81@hotmail.com>
>writes:
> > I'm new to the list today so give a short intro. My name is Ryan
> > (BUNNYLOVE on vortex)and I'm from Syracuse, NY.  I'm the proud owner of
>an '88
> > 16V Scirocco and a '81 2.0CF turbo Rabbit.  This list appears to be a
> > great resource already! Hopefully this works.
> >

>Welcome aboard!
>
>PLEASE!!! Tell us more about your turbo setup.
>
>Peter - http://thescirocco.com - Discount Techtonics, Autotech-Quaife
>USA, Ronal, Motorworks, Magnecor & Peloquin Dealer -  Bear, DE 19701
>
>'79 Scirocco 16V "Retro"
>'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"
>'84.5 Scirocco "Oddball"
>'84 GTI  - SciRollers: '79 White, '84 Black, '88 Red -

Thanks for the welcome.
The rabbit is down right now, #2 piston gave its life because of a bad
injector. I hope to have it running again this weekend.
setup:
'98 2.0 w/a '95 head and intake, Ford 65mm throttle body (explorer)
I'm in the process of swapping in a 1.8JH bottom end. Stock other than that.
Fuel: 53lb injectors, Canton/Mecca filter, SX regulator, billet fuel rail,
stainless hoses.  SDS fuel injection.
Ignition: crank triggered MSD 6AL with two step.
Turbo: T3/T4E, ATP manifold and downpipe(for now), manual boost controller,
custom boost tubes, custom 20x13x2 5/8 intercooler. HKS race bov.  3"
exhaust all the way back w/borla XR1.