Re: a/c pump

Hey, ya i had the same weird noises coming from my compressor too, that is
untill one morning it decided to freeze on me. Ya there i was coming out of a
donut place at 5 in the morning and i turn the key and nothing, batt light
was on and no crank, it took me the longest time to figure out what the heck
was wrong but i eventually did, but ya i got a used compressor at a pic and
pull, i believe it was out of a golf, a2 i think, anyways it bolts up fine.
Oh actually one thing, theres and extra aluminum tab on the used one, and i
had to file it down so i could tighten the alternator properly, but it was
easy, its super soft aluminum. Good luck

Aaron Carter
88 16v rocco
Sac/Davis  CA