Red mk2 on I-75N

I understand there are a plethora of Sciroccos in the west central area of
Ohio, but  I have one of about 4 on the road in Columbus, IN, so it comes as
a real surprise when I see one.  Anyway, I was coming back from a meeting
with a mold maker in Dayton, and we were heading south on I-75.  I saw a red
mk2 that I believe was a 16V (had the color-matched bumpers, big spoiler,
and I think it had the body kit, although I didn't see the car until we were
just about to pass it as it went north.  We were about a mile north of a
water tower that said Franklin.

Anyone on the list?

Aaron
'87 528e