RE: Core support cracks, was: Rocs in the Fog this Saturday, Sept 15th

I lost my last scirocco due to cracking of the front cross member. It might
not have cracked though if I wasn't hit by another driver 6 months earlier.
My scirocco probably had around 150-155hp at the crank.
My new scirocco will be making much more power than that but luckily all the
motor mounts and shock towers have been reinforced to hopefully prevent
against this.

Rich