Re: What I saw yesterday

I didn't start this thread AND I think under the circumstances it is OK to
talk about the events that have happened.  I am just saying that from a
religious point of view it is interesting that everyone turns to God to help
only in times of catastrophy/death/etc.  Only a comment, no preaching.  If
you don't like it, delete!!  Oh, make sure you email this same message to
everyone else who is emailing anything not related to "CARS" or are you
offended with the religious content?  Either way, please don't discriminate
which I would consider worse than not being on topic!

Dave

> Dave Ewing
>
> Well I was going to comment on your last statement, but I think I'd rather
> not turn this list into a discussion of current events, as there are other
> forums for that.
>
> Beyond wishing everyone safety, can we keep the list focused on cars?
>
> Greg

> >> The news didn't cover any of this, but I couldn't help picturing it in
my
> >> head yesterday. Funny...
> >>

> > I wouldn't call this Armegeddon but it is interesting how people will
> > actually listen to religious ideas while kaos is going on.  Now I don't
know
> > about what they preach on the corners of NYC but I do believe in God and
> > have a very basic bible believing faith and it is sad that people only
reach
> > for God when He is needed or it is convenient.  In a sad way, events
like
> > this are good times for humanity as a whole since people DO listen.
Anyway,