things for sale

All parts located in Mpls MN shipping extra. I need to get some cash to get
my car running again plus I am attempting to clean the garage so I can work
in there in the winter months. No prices are in stone and are negotiable and
open to barter.

1) scirocco 16v harness and fuse box w/relays, I belive its very complete
since I was going to rewire my car with it and I pulled it from the car
myself. If you really want me to check I can spread it out on my driveway and
see. $100 add $50 for ECUs

2) scirocco 16v intake w/throttle body $65

3) scirocco 16v engine swap kit, includes pieces above plus exhaust manifold,
fuel lines and injectors, rubber intake boot and fuel distributor, idle
stabilizer valve and other small bits $250

4) Motronic conversion engine harness from Passat, fuel distributor, ECU,
injectors
$150

5) scirocco power window motors $60  power/heated red mirrors $40

also 2.0 16v intake and exhaust manifolds, 2.0 ltr heads, complete set of
side glass from MK2, (leather?) MK2 door panels for power cars, guage
clusters, MK2 jetta harness w/MFA

Jasin
MK1 broken