Re: Rocs in the Fog this Saturday, Sept 15th

Joe Doty wrote:

> I will be a no-show unless I get my clutch stuff from potterman before
> friday.

I found out today that my core support is WAY cracked and in need of
immediate repair.  Fortunately, I have a couple of local experienced
hands at this repair, and one of them may be able to get to it already
tomorrow.  If I get it done tomorrow, I'll probably come.. if not I may
ride up with Ian in his car, or we may both wind up not coming.  I'll
know more tomorrow.

-kc-