Re: What I saw yesterday

> > The street corner evangelists were having a field day talking about
> > Armageddon and such. And the strange thing about that was that they had
> > *full* audiences. People were really paying attention. In NYC that is a
> > shock itself.
>
> The news didn't cover any of this, but I couldn't help picturing it in my
> head yesterday. Funny...

I wouldn't call this Armegeddon but it is interesting how people will
actually listen to religious ideas while kaos is going on.  Now I don't know
about what they preach on the corners of NYC but I do believe in God and
have a very basic bible believing faith and it is sad that people only reach
for God when He is needed or it is convenient.  In a sad way, events like
this are good times for humanity as a whole since people DO listen.  Anyway,
I am not preaching by any means, but if more people were on the straight and
narrow then we would have LESS of these catastrophic events (especially
since this wasn't religious).

Had to chime in!

Dave