Re: How you can help today.

I'm getting the impression that this act was so outrageous that
countries who allow
these killers to hide behind their borders are rethinking their
position. Think about
what Afghanistan is saying. Iran and Libya are also in line with the
rest of the
civilized world. A carefully measured response without lots of
collateral destruction
may prevent this from happening anywhere else.
John