Question - Blown head cleanup...

 Okay.  I managed to rip the whole engine out of the '86 (the one with the
blown head).

So what I have is a radiator full of brown sludge, a heater core full of the
same stuff.  These are simply replaceable items (I know I can clean them but
I might as well replaced them while I have everything out so I don't have to
do it later).

The crap that came out of the oil pan and the water pump was sickening.

So question is:  how do I clean all this crap out of the block , etc.

I am pulling the head and taking it in to be pressure tested, etc.  I need
to get all this crap out of the water ways and the oil passages.  Any ideas?

TIA

Cory