Lucky find.... 1/43 scale

I wanted to write this yesterday but the events that
unfolded before my eyes kept my mind occupied.
Anyways, Monday night I was helping dig through my
mother in-law's storage shed to make room for some of
my stuff.  I found a bag of matchbox toys.  Before I
could finish saying "it would be sooooo cool if I
found a scirocco in here" I actually had one in my
hand.  It is a silver yatming MK1 in almost perfect
condition. It was waiting for me to rescue it. I'm
gonna swap some hotwheels "hockenheim" lookalikes on
to it for a custom look.  :-)

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1987 16V Scirocco
1979 Scirocco -D.I.Y. Paintjob Complete!
1997 Tacoma 4x4 V6 Xtracab VWHAULER
1972 Harley Davidson Rapido
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith