Re: non-roc

Being adjacent to Andrews Air Force Base, we are treated to quite a
number of interesting military aircraft including Air Force One.
Just last week, a few F18s were performing acrobatics so we spent a
few extra minutes outside watching.  Then we noticed an odd looking
and relatively quite plane.  As if leveled out, it sure didn't look
like a "normal" aircraft - in fact, it was a Stealth fighter.  The
first one I've seen in the air - the other I'd seen at Armed Forces
day many years ago.

--- VeeWdriver@aol.com wrote:
> Don't forget the F-117 "Stealth" fighters...of course nobody
> actually "sees"
> these, now do they?

=====
Matthew