From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of VeeWdriver@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 23:53
To: jorel140@yahoo.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: OT: Blood and gas

I heard the same thing after I got home, so, I didn't actually pay any
attention to the gas prices on the way home.  If those greedy oil companies
DO jack up the prices to ridiculous levels, I'll be even more glad I got my
Jetta Turbo-diesel.

Tom
www.area-53.com

10 VW's, 3 Audi's, 1 Porsche, 2 Chevy's and counting...