Hey!!!!

Hey all

What a good day not to be in Manhattan!  I had planned on NOT going into the
studio today and boy am I happy that I'm not there now.  From what I've been
able to gather the studio is unaffected.  It's a real mess here though, all
the highways are closed as well as bridges and tunnels so I couldn't go
anywhere at all today even if I wanted to.

I just sat and stared at CNN all day like a deer caught in the headlights.
Fortunately Susan and the rest of my immediate family are all ok, still
haven't heard from some friends, but hopefully I will soon.

I'd like to thank all the people that phoned and sent email today to check
on my condition.  Thanks.

I'm sure by tonight or tomorrow bad news will be in abundance as I have many
friends who work in the financial district.  Phone service is really sketchy
and cell phone service has been touch and go all day.

It's almost surreal here.  People are just walking around without any
expression on their faces.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com